Pumping of liquids in landfill, drainage of liquids from piezometric wells, sampling of fluids in contaminated sites and groundwater.
The ATEX pumps in conformity with 2014/34/UE Directive can be installed in potentially explosive atmospheres according to the marking explained hereafter.
• Multistage centrifugal electric submersible pumps for 3” wells.
• External pump case, delivery port, suction port, shaft and other components in AISI 316 stainless steel.
• Impellers and diffusers in special technopolymer.
• Temperature of pumped liquid: max +40 °C.
• Available the version for permanent immersion in hydrocarbons (ID EX series).
• Available the version with Maxifilter 90 or with Slope Riser.
• 2 poles asynchronous motor, 50 Hz, 2850 rpm.
• Class F insulation.
• IP68 protection.
• Working voltage: single-phase 230 V, three-phase 400 V
• Control panel.
• Intrinsically safe module with ATEX supply circuit.
• ATEX electronic level transmitter.
• TPE-E 4G1,5 composed cable.