This model’s adoption to the telemetry or SCADA systems or to the third-party data loggers is truly effortless. Connection to the digital displays is also possible.
High accuracy when defining water level is possible with this instrument which can be used with many different apps. The unite of a well-known and popular among users pressure transmitter and an electrical loop provides the customer with the best results.
Any telemetry system is easy to connect to because of the vented cable which consists of three wires.
Heron 4-20mA Pressure Transmitter Features:
- Simple two-wire connection
- The device is consonant with many kinds of telemetry, SCADA and PLC systems
- Highly noise proof
- Great choice of batteries (7.5VDC-35VDC)
- Highly precise water level measurements
- Protection against backward polarity
Heron 4-20mA Pressure Transmitter Available Accessories:
- Digital Display 4-20mA
Heron 4-20mA Pressure Transmitter Required:
- Vented cable – for real-time barometric compensation