Pumping of liquids and extraction of leachate in landfill, drainage of contaminated fluids and groundwater. The ATEX pumps in conformity with 2014/34/UE Directive can be installed in potentially explosive atmospheres according to the marking explained hereafter.
• Multistage centrifugal electric submersible pumps for 4” wells characterized by a floating impellers system that allows the pumping of leachate and charged liquid with small solid bodies.
• External pump case, delivery port, suction port, shaft and other components in stainless steel.
• Impellers and diffusers in special technopolymer with ceramic inserts at wear point.
• The check valve made of stainless steel is installed in the delivery head.
• Temperature of pumped liquid: max +40 °C.
• Available the version for permanent immersion in hydrocarbons (our ID EX series).
• Available in AISI 316 version.
2 poles asynchronous motor, 50 Hz, 2850 rpm.
• Class F insulation.
• IP68 protection.
• Working voltage: single-phase 230 V, three-phase 400 V.
• Control panel.
• Intrinsically safe module with ATEX supply circuit.
• ATEX level regulator with 5, 10 or 20 m of electric cable.
• ATEX electronic level transmitter.
• Maxifilter 142.
• Maxifilter 170, available also with slope riser for oblique wells.
• Electric cable to combine according to the chosen