Pumping of liquids and extraction of leachate in landfill, drainage of fluids contaminated by hydrocarbons and groundwater. The ATEX pumps in conformity with 2014/34/UE Directive can be installed in potentially explosive atmospheres according to the marking explained hereafter.
- Multistage centrifugal electric submersible pumps for 4” wells characterized by a floating impellers system that allows the pumping of leachate and charged liquid with small solid bodies.
- External pump case, delivery port, suction port, shaft and other components in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Impellers and diffusers in special technopolymer with ceramic inserts at wear point.
- The check valve made of AISI 316 stainless steel is installed in the delivery head.
- Temperature of pumped liquid: max +40 °C.
- Special mechanical seal, particularly robust and reliable, with high resistance to wear and chemical abrasion
- 2 poles asynchronous motor, 50 Hz, 2850 rpm.
- Class F insulation.
- IP68 protection.
- Working voltage: three-phase 400 V.
- Oil filled electric motor.
- Control panel.
- Intrinsically safe module with ATEX supply circuit.
- ATEX level regulator with 5, 10 or 20 m of electric cable.
- ID ATEX electronic level transmitter.
- ID 4G1,5 round cable.
Technical specifications & Performance curves of ID ALPHA & BETA Series