Aquaread AquaSonde 2000
Price On Request
- Standard parameters and 2 additional ports – 1 x Optical sensor and 1 x ISE sensor option
- High levels of accuracy – utilizes field-tested Aquaprobe sensors
- Perfect for long-term deployments – deployments up to 180 days
- Large internal memory – can contain over 3 years of continuous data logging
- Narrow diameter – 42mm
- Easy to setup and deploy with QuickDeploy Key
- Manufactured in the UK
The AquaSonde brings built-in data logging capabilities to the range of Aquaread multiparameter water quality testing probes. These self-powered sondes can be deployed for extended periods of data collection without the need for an external data logger. The AquaSondes are powered by internal lithium batteries to extend the duration of your deployments for as long as 180 days, model and logging rate dependent. All AquaSondes feature an internal memory that is capable of storing up to 150,000 full data sets, which equates to over 3 years of continuous data logging.
Each AquaSonde is supplied with a QuickDeploy Key, used to initiate the probe’s logging regime, and SondeLink PC software for complete logger setup, sensor calibration, and data collection.
Standard AquaSonde 2000 Parameters
- Specific EC
- Absolute EC
* Depth measurement is available when using a vented cable.
IP68 (permanent immersion)
Min 75mm. Max 100m*
-5˚C – +70˚C
42 x 515mm
|Weight (Inc Batt)||
2x 3.6V Lithium C cells (not included)
150,000 full data sets