ATEX 4-Gas Monitor RKI GX-2009
Price On Request
The smallest and lightest 4-gas monitor in the world. The GX-2009. It simultaneously monitors and displays combustibles, oxygen, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulfide.
The smallest and lightest 4-gas monitor in the world. The GX-2009. Weighing only 130 grams, it fits in the palm of your hand (2.75” H x 2.95” L x .98” D). It simultaneously monitors and displays combustibles, oxygen, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulfide.
The GX-2009 represents the latest evolution of gas detection technology. Advancements include dual audible alarm ports and alarm LED’s on 3 sides of the instrument, so that alarm conditions are obvious from multiple perspectives especially in high noise environments. Other features include a water-resistant and dustproof design with IP 67 rating, an impact resistant rubber over-mold body that is RFI resistant, and a large capacity data logging system included as standard.
- Simultaneous detection of 4 gases, LEL, O2, H2S & CO
- Smallest / Lightest 4 gas monitor on the market
- Dual audible alarm ports
- 3 visual alarm LED’s
- Vibration alarm
- IP-67 water-resistant/dustproof design
- Calibration and bump test lock out or reminder controls
- 20 hours of operation (NiMH batteries)
- Automatic backlighting at alarm
- Impact resistant over-mold body, RFI shielded body
- STEL and TWA readouts
- Intrinsically safe, CSA, C/US classified, IECEx / ATEX approved, SOLAS XI-1/7 Compliant, MSHA approved version available
- Personal monitoring
- Confined spaces
- Hazardous material
- Fire services