The AP2 Pump is represented in two modifications – Bottom Inlet and Top Inlet Auto Pump. They both guarantee the maximum effectiveness in wells with 50 mm (2 inch) diameter.
Specifications of the AP2 AutoPump from QED:
- The certification from ATEX for safe operation in Zone 0;
- The Pump effects the positive air displacement in a well;
- The AP2 has two designs – bottom and top, that makes it easy to work in different fields;
- The construction of the pump can have short and long body;
- AP2 Auto Pump can work in wells 90 meters deep;
- The manufacturer provides this unit with additional accessories.
The QED’s AP2 Auto Pump is the necessary instrument in such spheres of application, as sewage and landfill works, groundwater and land remediation. It is based on the air-operated bore-hole pump technology widely used and licensed all over the world. It is a solid, durable tool safe to operate and most hazardous and explosive environments and proof to solids, solvents and corrosion.