QED AutoPump AP2
Price On Request
- Efficient operation in wells with diameters as small as 2″
- 100% air-powered operation
- Corrosion-resistant 316-grade stainless steel metallic parts
- Reliable air control mechanism
- Ideal for high-temperature applications
- ATEX Certified
- Functions under positive or negative (vacuum) pressure environments
- Does not require clean dry air to function and pumps particles up to 1/8 inch in diameter.
- Able to pump products with specific gravity as low as .72
- Viscous pumps able to pump liquids up to 7,000 cSt
- 5 Year Warranty
The QED AutoPump AP2 is represented in two modifications – Bottom Inlet and Top Inlet Auto Pump. They both guarantee maximum effectiveness in wells with a 50 mm (2 inches) diameter.
- The certification from ATEX for safe operation in Zone 0;
- The Pump affects the positive air displacement in a well;
- The AP2 has two designs – bottom and top, that make it easy to work in different fields;
- The construction of the pump can have a short and long body;
- AP2 Auto Pump can work in wells 90 meters deep;
- The manufacturer provides this unit with additional accessories.
- Increase landfill gas extraction rates
- Reduced risk of liquid leakage through liners and side slope failures
- Lower rates of odors and non-methane organic compounds.
- Cleaning takes 50% less time, as determined by field tests
- Simple disassembly with no fasteners and no cotter pins
- AutoPumps require no surface timer-based controllers, bubblers, or sensors in the well to operate
AutoPumps were designed specifically to handle difficult conditions reliably and safely, including hydrocarbon (LNAPL and dissolved phase) remediation, solvent (dissolved phase and DNAPL) cleanup, suspended solids, silts, corrosives, and high viscosities, along with high temperatures and frequent starts and stops of the pump. Air-powered AutoPumps, proven worldwide at thousands of remediation sites, are the No. 1 choice of professionals based on reliability, durability, performance range, and technical support.