QED AutoPump AP3
Price On Request
- Efficient operation in wells with diameters of 3″ and larger
- 100% air-powered operation
- Corrosion-resistant 316-grade stainless steel metallic parts
- Reliable air control mechanism
- Ideal for high-temperature applications
- ATEX Certified
- Functions under positive or negative (vacuum) pressure environments
- Does not require clean dry air to function and pumps particles up to 1/8 inch in diameter.
- Able to pump products with specific gravity as low as .72
- Viscous pumps able to pump liquids up to 7,000 cSt
- 5 Year Warranty
The QED AutoPump AP3 is designed specifically to handle difficult conditions reliably and safely, including hydrocarbon (LNAPL and dissolved phase) remediation, solvent (dissolved phase and DNAPL) cleanup, suspended solids, silts, corrosives, and high viscosities, along with high temperatures and frequent starts and stops.
- This pump is applied in groundwater and remediation industries, sewage processing;
- It easily manages hard particles, solvents, and corrosives, works with hydrocarbons better than any electric pump;
- The AP3 has ATEX certification for areas with gas-mist-vapor with a high risk of ignition;
- Highly solid and long-wearing materials proof to most hazardous areas and safe to work with flammable liquids and gases;
- Worldwide use and recognition of technologies.
- Increase landfill gas extraction rates
- Reduced risk of liquid leakage through liners and side slope failures
- Lower rates of odors and non-methane organic compounds.
- Cleaning takes 50% less time, as determined by field tests
- Simple disassembly with no fasteners and no cotter pins
- AutoPumps require no surface timer-based controllers, bubblers, or sensors in the well to operate
AutoPumps were designed specifically to handle difficult conditions reliably and safely, including hydrocarbon (LNAPL and dissolved phase) remediation, solvent (dissolved phase and DNAPL) cleanup, suspended solids, silts, corrosives, and high viscosities, along with high temperatures and frequent starts and stops of the pump. Air-powered AutoPumps, proven worldwide at thousands of remediation sites, are the No. 1 choice of professionals based on reliability, durability, performance range, and technical support.