The Aqua TROLL 100 Data Logger measures and records conductivity and temperature (not pressure).
A unique conductivity cell design allows for a wide, accurate measurement range in a narrow diameter instrument.
Titanium construction resists corrosion, ideal for coastal, remediation and mine water monitoring projects.
Deploy the Aqua TROLL 100 in depths up to 351m. Get easy data access via telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services, or direct-read Rugged Cable (sold separately).
Rugged, Compact Design
- Use in harsh environments. Titanium construction resists fouling and is chemical- and corrosion-resistant.
- Deploy 1.83-cm (0.72-in) diameter instruments into narrow wells.
- Reduce power consumption. Batteries have a typical life of 5 years when reading every 15 minutes. 8-36 VDC input is compatible with external batteries and solar power.
- Use the TROLL® Shield Antifouling System to reduce biofouling and extend deployments by up to 6 weeks.
- Use dynamic density compensation to collect accurate water level data in environments where salinity values may vary.
- Receive factory-calibrated instruments that are validated with NIST®-traceable standards.
- Deploy for long-term monitoring. Instruments operate with very low drift.
- Integrate into telemetry and SCADA systems. Outputs include standard Modbus/RS485, SDI-12, and 4-20 mA.
- Easily connect to RuggedReader® Handheld PC or PC.
- Use RuggedCable® Systems with titanium twist-lock connectors for quick, reliable connections.
- Simplify instrument setup, automate site management, and view real-time results with Win-Situ® Software.