This model is designed for hydrological research, which may include temperature of the water, its level, pressure and electrical conductivity.
The length and width of the special cell for conductivity measurements provide with precise data even in hard-to-get locations.
Components that make up this instrument are highly corrosion proof and can work in any conditions, including high pressure.
Telemetry systems will let you get all the data you need, or a special strong wire can be bought as an additional option.
Rugged, Compact Design
- Usage in extreme surroundings is possible. Special covering and design is highly resistible to chemicals and corrosion.
- Efficient in narrow places with diameter of 1.83-cm (0.72-in).
- Economical usage of energy due to a long-lasting battery.
- A special shield is available to protect your instrument from biofouling.
- If salinity in different surroundings is different, the special density compensator will provide precise measurements anyway.
- All electronics and design is tested according to the NIST norms.
- The inspection may be performed for a long time due to the low drift.
- Data can be read through telemetry and SCADA. Output is performed with Modbus/RS485, SDI-12, and 4-20 mA.
- Easy connection to RuggedReader® Handheld PC or PC.
- RuggedCable® Systems are available for getting the data quickly and without any disturbance.
- Win-Situ® Software is able to help with simplification, automatization and viewing the readings in real time.