Conductivity & Temp Meter Heron Cplus
From: 1,059.00 €
This device provides precise information about conductivity, level of water and its temperature in wells, drill-holes, pipes and river mouths.
This device provides precise information about conductivity, level of water and its temperature in wells, drill-holes, pipes and river mouths, if the pollution or saltiness there is a problem. Detection of the problems as early as possible is very important, and level of conductivity can become such a signal that something is wrong.
A special tape that is able to withstand pressure and be non-expansible will not be damaged by temperature up to 50˚C. The lowest it can stand is 0˚C. Coefficient of conductivity and temperature normalization is 2%.
Conductivity & Temp Meter Heron Cplus Features:
- Electronic Module (IP65) – is easily removable in case cleanup and service is needed, shows results on a bright screen and conductivity values up to 80,000 µS
- Turns off automatically if there is zero conductivity for 5 min.
- Working conditions – 0˚C-50˚C
- Probe (IP68) – is adjusted for certain pressure and deepness and can be replaced or serviced in field
- 4 Electrode Configuration system comprising of 2 arrays of single electrode within a concentric electrode
- Steel Tape – steel is strong against tension and doesn’t stretch. It is covered with Kynar and is characterized with extreme durability
- Padded Carry Case – for protecting the instrument
- Tape Guide And Hanger – for tape damage protection from the possible sharp rims of the well and supporting the tool on the top
- Vinyl Holding Grip – comfortable and solid handle on the frame
- Winding Handle – makes easy to rewind with gloves on