Heron dipperLog Vented – Suspended Version
The Vented dipperLog offers precise data, quality design, effortless usage for a very reasonable price.
The Vented dipperLog offers precise data, quality design, effortless usage for a very reasonable price. Its main function is to control and collect data from groundwater in mining holes or open water for a very long time. In addition, it can be used as a one-time solution when you need to perform some pump checking. Also, it is a good option for wetland or tide investigations.
Barometric compensation for changing pressures is provided by the Vent Cap Adapter.
Water Level Logger Heron VentedLog Features:
- Memory – 64,000 data units (deepness and temperature)
- Download Speed – 32,000 data points/90 sec.
- Battery – 10 years life if sampling every 5 min
- Calibration Certificate
- Antifouling protection
Water Level Logger Heron VentedLog Available Options:
- tapNtell for immediate real time outputs
- showNtell hand held display
- SDI12 interface cable
Water Level Logger Heron VentedLog Suspended Requires:
- Vent Cap Adapter – for deployments (without vented cable) used in shallow wetland studies.