dipperLog Water Depth Node
- SKU: 5501
599.00 € excl. VAT
The Node, connected by a downhole cable, is dedicated to a single sensor and is responsible for collecting and forwarding data.
Frequently Bought Together
499.00 € excl. VAT
Total Price: 2,204.00 €Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
- This item: dipperLog Water Depth Node(599.00 € excl. VAT)
- dipperLog Gateway(449.00 € excl. VAT)
- dipperLog Tablet(349.00 € excl. VAT)
- Direct Read Cable with Well Head – 60m(308.00 € excl. VAT)
- Heron dipperLog - Direct Read Version – dipperLog 64, 30m(499.00 € excl. VAT)
The Node, connected by a downhole cable, is dedicated to a single sensor and is responsible for collecting and forwarding data. The water depth sensor measures hydrostatic depth and temperature and is available in various ranges from 10m/30ft to 120m/400ft. The built-in barometer allows all data transmitted to be compensated for barometric pressure influences automatically.
The dipperLog SMART is an independent, wireless, real-time data transfer system requiring no cell or Wi-Fi coverage. This turnkey system makes the data viewable on any computer, tablet or smartphone. The network allows you to deploy an unlimited amount of dipperLog SMART depth & temperature sensors in any location and collate, view and record the remote data from anywhere. This system is totally scalable to perfectly adapt to any project.
dipperLog SMART Depth & Temperature sensors communicate over a cooperative mesh network within a 10km range. The sensor’s NODES will take turns and exchange data to the network coordinator (GATEWAY). Once the data has been received, the GATEWAY controls the network parameters such as data polling rate and hop counts, it will then send the data for remote viewing. Network communication is bidirectional, allowing users to manage the sensors data, control and activate/deactivate the sensors.
The dipperLog SMART system is extremely useful in projects where multiple branches of a project require access to the same data or for collaboration among multiple participants. Whether you are involved in dewatering, construction or modeling project, this type of instant access to your data can be instrumental in bringing a project to successful and timely completion.
There are 4 basic elements of this system:
- SENSOR – dipperLog 64 or dipperLog TOUGH connected via a direct read cable
- NODE – dedicated to each sensor
- GATEWAY – to collect the data
- TABLET – with “Sugarheld” software installed
Expand your system:
- REPEATER – relay for data transfer when NODES are outside transmission range
- PC Communication Cable and Software – for communication to the logger directly
The dipperLog data logger is attached to the NODE by a direct read cable allowing for easy data transfer from the NODE to the GATEWAY. The dipperLog is also able to collect and store data internally, simply program and start the logger on the mission before deployment.