Control Panel Elentek Express D
- SKU: N/A
From: 189.00 €
Control panel for multiple applications: industrial, civil and agricultural. Wide range of action with the possibility to use analog and digital signals.
Control panel for multiple applications: industrial, civil and agricultural. Wide range of action with the possibility to use analog and digital signals. The signals received from the analog devices are processed by the microprocessor controlling the motor connected: submerged pump, booster set, sewage package pump, etc.
The innovative switching power supply guarantees a working range with a wide voltage variation supply to the electronic board making of Express a reliable control panel in any situation.
- Complete range of control panels from 1 to 4 motors DOL start single-phase and three-phase
- Integrated and programmable dry running protection (by power factor, float switch or level sensors)
- Control unit with phase sequence/failure and min-max voltage control
- Control unit with analog and digital inputs (pressure switch, float switch, level sensor, pressure sensor)
- Integrated and programmable pumps rotation
- 8 operation modes for multiple applications
- Multifunction LCD with multi-meter integrated and view of the status of the system
- Control unit with Liquid Crystal Display 2×16 line to visualize:
• power factor (cosφ)
• operating status of the system
• system faults
- Controller: multilingual, 8 operation modes, inputs 4÷20mA, 0-10V, digital ON-OFF input (float or pressure switches or external controls);
- Auxiliary users activation in case of fault of the user in operation (models from 2 to 4 users);
- Control of the users individually or in duty standby/assist (models from 2 to 4 users);
- Dry running protection by power factor control (COS-FI);
- Dry running protection by level probes (2 or 3 probes);
- Electronic control of motor overcurrent;
- Minimum voltage control: 180->415 (depending on the model);
- Max voltage control: 220->460 (depending on the model);
- Alarms control: dry running, motor in protection, motor over temperature, board communication, voltage too low/high, phase sequence/failure, min/max level;
- Alarms archive;
- Box IP55;
- Ambient temperature: -5/+40 °C;
- Relative humidity 50% at 40 °C (condensate free).