The Heron dipper-See EXAMINER is a robust, cost-effective, vertical downhole inspection camera. Designed with portability in mind, this self-contained unit is ideal for viewing in wells, drains, vertical shafts, open bodies of water, boreholes and narrow tubes from 25mm (1″) diameter.
The versatile positioning arm, conveniently attached to the frame, offers an ergonomic solution for adjusting the monitor for viewing the HD display screen at different angles and lighting conditions. The built-in hanger on the frame can support the unit at the top of the well, allowing for handsfree viewing while in the field.
Features and Accessories Included:
• See-120 Camera Probe – 25mm (1″) diameter, 316 marine grade, fully pressure rated, field replaceable
• Lens – robust, scratch resistant clear sapphire
• LED Lights – 7 ultrabright
• Monitor/Positioning Arm – resolution 700TVL 7″, full colour, removable
• Batteries (x2) – removable, rechargeable lithium-ion, up to 5 hours (3200mAh) per battery
• Charger – plug type A, AC Input, compact, portable
• DVR– records video and audio feed
• SD Card – removable for transferring files to computer
• Microphone – 3.5mm jack, for audio voice over
• Centralizer – removable, centers and stabilizes camera probe in well
• Retrieval Hook – for light weight items
• Monitor Visor – for glare free viewing
• Hanger and Tape Guide – builtin, to support the unit at the well head and protect the tape from sharp edges
• Tape – polyethylene, 4 conductors, marked every meter or foot
• Super Tough, Wheeled Case – to transport and protect your investment from the elements
The detachable See-120 camera probe is an HD camera that is designed to work in the harshest environments and stand up to the most rigorous use. It is precision machined out of non-ferrous 316 marine grade stainless steel with a sapphire lens that is machined in the C-Axis for superior strength and clarity. The link connection is designed so that you can quickly remove the camera probe for field replacement and for future camera upgrades.
The versatile positioning arm, attached to the frame, offers an ergonomic solution for adjusting the dipper-See EXAMINER display monitor for viewing at different angles and lighting conditions. For ease of use, the monitor conveniently houses the Power and (DVR) Mode button on the front. The SD card inserted into the provided DVR records video/audio and is removable for transferring the information to an external device.
• Accessory Case – Lightweight NK-7 Polypropylene
• Batteries – 11.1v, Lithium Ion
• Battery Charger – Plug type A, AC Input
• DVR – HD Recorder
• SD Card – 32 GB
• Microphone – 3.5mm Jack
• Centralizer – Delrin
• Retrieval Hook – Acetal Resin Arm with S/S Hook
• Monitor Visor – Nylon
• Cleaning Cloth – Microfibre
Warranty: 1 Year