The dipperLog NANO offers precise data, quality design, effortless usage for a very reasonable price. Its main function is to control and collect data from groundwater in mining holes or open water for a very long time. In addition, it can be used as a one-time solution when you need to perform some pump checking. Also, it is a good option for wetland or tide investigations.
The software this instrument is able to connect to is very easy to use and understand by anyone. Data output and input is done very quickly and easily. Big bright letters can be seen clearly during the working process.
Different accessories are consistent with this instrument which makes it possible to improve data logging projects.
Water Level Logger Heron dipperLog NANO Features:
- Memory – 32,000 data units (deepness and temperature)
- Download Speed – 32,000 data points/90 sec.
- Battery –7 years life if sampling every 5 min
- Calibration Certificate
- Antifouling protection
Water Level Logger Heron dipperLog NANO Available Options:
- Corrosion resistant Delrin or stainless steel
- barLog NANO for automatic barometric compensation
- tapNtell for immediate real-time outputs
- showNtell hand held display
- SDI12 interface cable
barLog for barometric compensation is recommended.
Direct Read cable and Reel for dipperLog are required.
PC Communication Cable is required for programming and data download.