Heron dipperLog Vented – Direct Read Version
Price On Request
The Vented dipperLog offers precise data, quality design, effortless usage for a very reasonable price.
The Vented dipperLog offers precise data, quality design, effortless usage for a very reasonable price. Its main function is to control and collect data from groundwater in mining holes or open water for a very long time. In addition, it can be used as a one-time solution when you need to perform some pump checking. Also, it is a good option for wetland or tide investigations.
Barometric compensation for changing pressures is provided by the imbedded outlet tube. The fritted Teflon filter prevents moisturizing in the tube of the vent-hole. No servicing is needed due to the special construction of the filter. As additions which will widen the functionality of this instrument, you can choose from a range of different wire lengths.
Water Level Logger Heron VentedLog Features:
- Memory – 128,000 data units (deepness and temperature)
- Download Speed – 32,000 data points/90 sec.
- Battery – 15 years life if sampling every 5 min
- Calibration Certificate
- Antifouling protection
Water Level Logger Heron VentedLog Available Options:
- tapNtell for immediate real-time outputs
- showNtell hand held display
- SDI12 interface cable
Water Level Logger Heron VentedLog Suspended Requires:
- Vented cable – makes real-time adequation of pressure possible
- Direct Read Well Head – effortless accession for output and real-time readings
- dipperLog PC Communication Cable