Static & drawDown Levels
The NEW Heron water tape2, an economical water level meter, can NOW be used for measuring both static and drawDown levels in open bodies of water, wells, boreholes and standpipes. This low cost unit with DUAL FUNCTION capability is ideal for every project and budget.
The water tape2 manufactured with the white polyethylene tape, reinforced with Kevlar is available in both metric and engineering scale. Unlike some other white tape units, the water tape2 comes with a fully pressure rated probe* and carry bag.
Water Level Meter Heron Water Tape2 Features Included:
- Electronic Module (IP65) – change mode for static and drawDown levels, removable for easy cleaning and servicing. Circuits and components are potted to protect from moisture and dust intrusion
- Sensitivity Switch – to adjust for false signals from cascading water
- Link – to prevent damage to the tape, the probe is sacrificed at the link area if snagged in the well
- Probe (IP68) – 5/8” fully pressure/depth rated*, no holes or recesses for contaminate build up
- Tape – polyethylene, reinforced with Kevlar – markings in metric (mm) or engineering scale (1/100’)
- Carry Bag – to protect your water level meter from the elements
- Hanger – built in, to support the meter at the well head, allows for hands free deployment
- Tape Guide – built in, to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- Vinyl Holding Grip – molded to the frame, ergonomic easy grip
- Winding Handle – custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands
Water Level Meter Heron Water Tape Possible options: