This Level TROLL investigates water and in aspects of its level, temperature and pressure. Its main function is to control and collect data for a very long time. Specifically it is needed in places with high probability of flooding or moisture. In addition it can be used both in salty and ground water, due to its reliable titanium housing which will provide long-time service. It is vented and is available in many options, which are the same as if it was submerged to the maximum depth of 341m. The instrument is compatible with any telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services which guarantee stable connection and getting the data immediately when it is collected.
Water Level Logger In-Situ Level TROLL500 Features:
- Sub-1 inch diameter fits without any effort
- Automatically compensates pressure disturbances due to the vented measurements
- Completely sealed, all titanium housing as well as detectors
- Different connection protocols (4-20 mA, SDI-12, RS-485)
- NIST calibration report
- Sturdy twist-lock wire can be purchased as an optional addition to be used in strong solvents
Water Level Logger In-Situ Level TROLL500 Benefits:
- Instant data – vented construction provides no need to use additional devices for barometric compensation
- Getting all the information immediately – Open connection protocols are compatible with telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services, SCADA, or data logger/sampling systems.
- Reliable protection – Strong titanium housing shields covered instruments, even in unfriendly surroundings.
- Accurate readings – extreme precision provides trustworthy results.
- Streamline data collection and analysis – Useful programs with special logging modes for groundwater supplements, process them afterwards and generates as well as outputs the data in graphs.
- Low energy expenditure – economic batteries have life up to 10+ years.