This Level TROLL investigates water and in aspects of its level, temperature and pressure and can be used not only in saline or groundwater, but even in extremely polluted surroundings due to its reliable titanium housing which will provide long-time service. Its main function is to control and collect data from aquifers for a very long time. This instrument is one of the best data loggers because of its bigger memory, higher data resolution and special upgraded logging modes for professional usage of applications.
It is vented and is available in many options, which are the same as if it was submerged to the maximum depth of 341m. For a non-vented version there are even more pressure options – up to 693 m. The Level TROLL is compatible with any telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services which guarantee stable connection and getting the data immediately when it is collected via special cable which can be purchased as an addition.
Water Level Logger In-Situ Level TROLL700 Features:
- Sub-1 inch diameter (1.83cm)
- Non-vented (absolute) pressure options up to 341m or vented – up to 693 m.
- In vented devices the compensation is done automatically
- Completely sealed, all titanium housing as well as detectors
- Different connection protocols (4-20 mA, SDI-12, RS-485)
- Optional instant or Direct-read or periodical data output
- NIST calibration report
- Sturdy twist-lock wire can be purchased as an optional addition
- 0 MB memory is able to collect 260,000 units of information
- Advanced logging modes
Water Level Logger In-Situ Level TROLL700 Benefits:
- Perfect for professional applications– the most reliable and accurate possible data.
- Low energy expenditure and less time spent– economic batteries have life up to 10+ years.
- Reliable protection – Strong titanium housing shields covered instruments, even in unfriendly surroundings.
- Getting all the information immediately– Open connection protocols are compatible with telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services, SCADA, or data logger/sampling systems.
- Streamline data collection and analysis– Useful programs with special logging modes correct water levels automatically, process them afterwards and generates as well as outputs the data.