The presented instrument is sturdy and corrosionproof, effortless in usage and extremely durable. It offers accuracy and dependability of information.
Multiparameter Sonde In-Situ Aqua TROLL 600 Basic Sensor Options Include:
- EPA-ratified optical dissolved O2
In-Situ telemetry systems and HydroVu™ Data Services will help you connect with the device and get all the data instantly
- Ventilation options, corrosion-proof housing is strong and is suitable for usage in hazardous and harsh surroundings for a long time. Any kind of water is fine for this instrument.
- User-friendly programs and interface will save your time and effort.
- Attune your instrument according to your needs and manage all the information using smartphone.
- Immediate data output can be done due to the screen that will show you data, sensor state, charge of the battery and will let you backup your data and send it.
- Protection of your instrument and its parts is also provided by the 2” cleaning system.
- Precise results are provided by special technologies approved by national norms.
Multiparameter Sonde In-Situ Aqua TROLL 600 Applications:
- Monitors quality in any kind of water
- Stormwater management
- Can be used in coastal areas
- Dam monitoring
- Slow stream groundwater sampling
- Remediation and shaft water inspection
Multiparameter Sonde In-Situ Aqua TROLL 600 Includes:
- Aqua TROLL 600 Multiparameter Sonde, custom configured for your application
- Wide range of sensors to use: temperature, conductivity/temperature, turbidity, optical RDO, pH/ORP, vented or non-vented level
- 2 D-batteries
- MicroSD card
- Sensor setting instruments
- Servicing supplies
- Win-Situ 5 Programs, User Manual, and Quick Start Guide
- NIST Calibration Report