Oil/Water Interface Meter Heron H.OIL
From: 959.00 €
H.OIL is designed specifically for measuring both liquids, which are found in one place.
Oil/Water Interface Meter Heron H.OIL is designed specifically for measuring both liquids, which are found in one place. The liquids with low and high density will not mix and flow apart from each other, and this tool will measure their ratio.
The tape is highly resistant to damaging chemicals due to the special covering, which makes the tape appropriate for usage in surroundings of a high hazard by people who work in industrial sphere.
Oil/Water Interface Meter Heron H.OIL Features:
- Certified – perfectly safe according to national industrial norms, class 9098-1 or 9098-81 (USA) for hazardous places and Class I groups A,B,C and D
- Measures – extremely thin spots of liquid (1mm (1/200’))
- Electronic Module (IP65) – Automatical turning off after 10 minutes, can be easily removed if cleaning and repairing is needed
- Probe (IP68) – stands against high pressure, 19mm (3/4”), easy to replace on spot
- Steel Tape – strong and reliable with Kynar covering, long lasting markings in both scales
- Padded Carry Case – for protection
- Tape Guide And Hanger – for tape damage protection from the possible sharp rims of the well and supporting the tool on the top
- Vinyl Holding Grip – comfortable and solid handle on the frame
- Winding Handle – makes easy to rewind with gloves on
Oil/Water Interface Meter Heron H.OIL Available Accessories:
- H.OIL Support Kit