IWM-PL3 is suitable for many applications for remote reading in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors, acting as an electronic impulse that allows the acquisition of the consumption of the counter by third-party systems with a universal interface and integrating advanced counting and detection functions frauds.
The use of an inductive target at the counter excludes the possibility of magnetic fraud and makes the application insensitive to the vibrations of the pipes.
The IWM-PL3 is compatible with all B Meters multi-jet meters pre-equipped (wet dial and dry dial) and allows:
• Consumption analysis (with incremental and decremental counting), Reverse flow compensation that can be activated for an always perfect alignment between the counter and the counter clock.
• Checking fraud (cable cutting and removal, application of the external magnetic field, reverse flow). Magnetic tampering at the counter and removal are recorded and reported to the acquisition system through fraud drive. The presence of reverse flow can be monitored with a dedicated impulse contact.
• Dedicated dosing function available for industrial applications.
• IP68 * protection allows the use of the module also for meters installed in harsh environments.
• NFC interface allows high flexibility of configuration, allowing setting of the output pulse weight in total autonomy through smartphone app (available weight values K = 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000), and being able to configure the duration of the output pulse according to the sensitivity of the acquisition system.
|Compatible water meters||GMB-I, GMDM-I|
|Cable length||1.5m (4 conductors)|
|Exit signal||Power supply: max 30VDC (100mA)|
|Type: open-collector, Polarized|
|Minimum pulse weight value (K)||1 litre|
|Battery||Non-replaceable lithium, maximum duration 10 years|
|Dimensions||88 x 70 x 25 mm|
|Operating temperature||+1° / +55°C|
|Module programming requirements||Android device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) equipped with NFC interface and NFC IWM Config APP.|
|Free download from GOOGLE PLAY|