This logger investigates water and its dissemblance in temperature and pressure. Its main function is to control and collect data from groundwater in mining holes or open water for a very long time. In addition it can be used as a one-time solution when you need to perform some pump checking.
It is non-vented and is available in three options, which are the same as if it was submerged to the depth of 9m, 30m or 76 m.
For best results you will need a Rugged Baro TROLL, which will adjust to the tension differences.
Easy Setup and Data Output:
- Titanium design makes the usage in salty water possible
- Attuning the schedule — linear, fast linear and event modes
- Low-cost wire or kevlar cord
- Attuning and output via docking station (USB or RS232)
- Effortless usage Win-Situ® 5 software for PC
- Changeable Win-Situ® Mobile programs for portable PDA’s
Water Level Logger In-Situ Rugged TROLL100 Applications:
- Groundwater level and temperature in drill-holes
- Lasting and short term checking programs
- Boring, building, hydraulic checking
- Landfill leachate level & temperature control
Water Level Logger In-Situ Rugged TROLL100 Functions:
- Coasts, wetlands or river-mouths investigations
- Flood and storm water control
- Stream/wave calibration