Solinst 3500 AquaVent Vented Datalogger
Price On Request
This instrument unites several functions and devices within it, which makes is perfect for measuring temperature and level in not very deep groundwater.
This instrument unites several functions and devices within it, which makes is perfect for measuring temperature and level in not very deep groundwater. The detectors, hydrophobic filtration systems and a datalogger will guarantee many years of taking measurements. Special covering of the 7/8″ x 7″ (22 mm x 178 mm) housing will protect your instrument and make in even more durable.
The instrument is equipped with a detector, which senses the atmosphere through a hollow cable, which is on the surface. It works like a barometer due to the influence of the pressure on the detector’s diaphragm. The cable and the logger itself are provided with anti-moisture protection – inbuilt desiccative and hydrophobic filters.
A Hastalloy pressure detector is specifically designed to take absolute pressure measuring with high level of accuracy and dependability. Corrosion proof covering make it possible for usage in unfriendly environments of extreme conditions. It can stand against pressure 2 times higher than allowed and still be functioning properly.
FRAM memory in this instrument allows 120.000 data units to be stored linearly with high precision within 0.05% and at a desired interval.
Flexible Datalogger Communication Options
This instrument is able to connect only through Solinsts programs and additions, but it also has a possibility to connect with telemetry, SCADA/PLC systems or another datalogger.
Software of Levelogger is also available for connecting.
If the environment of presumable working spot is more extreme, for example, there are often floods there or higher level of deepness, the Levelogger Edge is probably a better option which you can find on our website.
Water Level Logger Solinst AquaVent Features:
Gauged pressure sensor for highly-accurate water level measurements: 0.05% FS
- Some inbuilt hydrophobic filtration systems and desiccatives — almost no servicing is needed
- Within an easy reach, easy-to-change batteries
- Options for MODBUS (RS-232/RS-485) and SDI-12
- Different wires for each communication protocol
- Multiple logging alternatives in Solinst programs
Water Level Logger Solinst AquaVent Applications:
- Perfect for shallow usage: up to 65 ft (20 m) submergence
- Aquifer featuring: pump tests, slug tests, etc.
- Measurement of flow, lake and reservoir management
- Ridge, catchment basin and reloading monitoring
- Stormwater vanishing control
- During water level control in wells, surface water environments
Water Level Logger Solinst AquaVent Benefits:
- Data is processed quicker due to the autocompensation of barometric conditions
- Ability to be integrated into a side data sampling system for acquiring data in real time
- Durability while collecting water level informaiton
- Immediate output of the tests