The top loader is a popular model in the VP range. It fills from the top and discharges through the outlet at the top. It is ideal for use in groundwater applications for the removal of hydrocarbons. It is also ideal for use in landfill applications where the borehole is affected by excessive gas pressures.
The low draw down pump is ideal for use in boreholes when a lower level is required. The top loader fills from the top and discharges through the outlet at the top.
- Pump length: 830 mm
- Liquid inlet position: Top
- Max flow rate: >870 l/hr
- Pump discharge cycle: 0.5 litres
- Pump weight: 3.5 kg
- Pump trigger point: 355 mm
- Max operating pH: 1-12
- Max operating temperature: 100°C
- Pump outside Diameter: 70 mm
- Min operating borehole diameter: 80 mm
- Max working depth: 130 m
Materials of Construction
The materials of construction have been selected for the harsh environment in which they are working, such as aggressive media, high-temperature and suspended solids.
For these reasons materials of construction include:
- 316L Stainless Steel
- 17/4 Stainless Steel
- PTFE (Teflon®)
- UHMW PE
- FPM (Viton®)
- PVDF (Kynar®)
- Chemically coupled glass reinforced polypropylene