Water Level Meter Heron Dipper-T
Price On Request
This high-quality tool offers not one but two functions of water level measurement in sumps and drill holes, providing accurate readings both in static and decreasing water levels.
Water Level Meter Heron Dipper-T is a high-quality tool offers not one but two functions of water level measurement in sumps and drill holes, providing accurate readings both in static and decreasing water levels. Easily operated and not expensive, this meter unites two modes, and the change between them is a matter of a few seconds. It is used for measuring water deepness in tanks, delivery pipes, wells and drill holes while purging, upgrading and for low expenditure sampling. It helps to avoid damaging your pumping systems, which can be a result of running them without water.
Water Level Meter Heron Dipper-T Features:
- Electronic Module (IP65) – an optional modification which is used for both levels and is easily removable in case cleanup and service is needed
- Probe (IP68) – is adjusted for certain pressure and deepness and has place for installing additional bottom detector probes or coverage
- Steel Tape – steel is strong against tension and doesn’t stretch. It is covered with polyethylene and is characterized with extreme durability
- Padded Carry Case – for protecting the instrument
- Tape Guide And Hanger – for tape damage protection from the possible sharp rims of the well and supporting the tool on the top
- Vinyl Holding Grip – comfortable and solid handle on the frame
- Winding Handle – makes easy to rewind with gloves on
Water Level Meter Heron Dipper-T Possible Options:
- Narrow 3/8 inch probe (not removable)
- Well Depth Indicator Probe
- Well Casing Indicator Probe