Water Level Meter Heron Little Dipper little dipper is a tool that offers not one but two functions of water level measurement in sumps and drill holes, providing accurate readings both in statical and decreasing water levels. Easily operated, very compact and weight light, this meter can offer only two tape length options – imperial (engineering scale) and metric.
It is used for taking measurements of water deepness in tanks, delivery pipes, wells and drill holes while purging, upgrading and for low expenditure sampling. It helps to avoid damaging your pumping systems, as a result of running them without water.
Water Level Meter Heron Little Dipper Features:
- Electronic Module (IP65) – an optional modification which is used for both levels and is easily removable in case cleanup and service is needed
- Probe (IP68) – is adjusted for certain pressure and deepness and has place for installing additional bottom detector probes or coverage, 5/8”
- Steel Tape – steel is strong against tension and doesn’t stretch. It is covered with polyethylene and is characterized with extreme durability. Marked in metric (mm) or engineering scale (1/100’)
- Padded Carry Case – for protecting the instrument
- Hanger – provides supporting the tool on the top
- Handle – comfortable and solid handle made of foam
- Winding Handle – provides effortless rewinding with gloves on
Water Level Meter Heron Little Dipper Possible Option:
- Narrow 3/8 inch probe (not removable)