Water Level Meter MLS is a static level indicator for wells and piezometers.
Available in 2 versions:
- MLS – flat cable with two-conductors, with steel core and external protection sheath
- MLS-T – PVC rounded cable with four-conductors, with kevlar core and external protection sheath.
Water Level Meter MLS Features:
- Graduation at 1 cm intervals (directly printed on the cable itself)
- Probe diameter: 12 mm
- Probe material: stainless steel AISI 316
- Water level indication by both acoustic signal (buzzer) and LED
- Sensibility adjustment through external potentiometer
- Cable reel in antishock PVC, with brake, probe support, painted iron frame
- Power supply through 9V battery (externally replaceable)