Heron dipperLog – Direct Read Version
From: 379.00 €
The dipperLog offers precise data, quality design, effortless usage for a very reasonable price.
Frequently Bought Together
99.00 € excl. VAT
308.00 € excl. VAT
499.00 € excl. VAT
379.00 € excl. VAT
- dipperLog PC Communication Cable(99.00 € excl. VAT)
- Direct Read Cable with Well Head – 60m(308.00 € excl. VAT)
- Heron dipperLog - Direct Read Version – dipperLog 64, 30m(499.00 € excl. VAT)
- Heron Instruments barLog(379.00 € excl. VAT)
The dipperLog offers precise data, quality design, effortless usage for a very reasonable price. Its main function is to control and collect data from groundwater in mining holes or open water for a very long time. In addition, it can be used as a one-time solution when you need to perform some pump checking. Also, it is a good option for wetland or tide investigations.
The software this instrument is able to connect to is very easy to use and understand by anyone. Data output and input is done very quickly and easily. Big bright letters can be seen clearly during the working process.
Different accessories are consistent with this instrument which makes it possible to improve data logging projects.
Water Level Logger Heron dipperLog Models:
dipperLog 32 – the most economical data logger, has a maximum storage capacity of 32,000 data points and expected battery life for up to 5 years. The dipperLog 32 is only available in a 30m/100’ pressure range.
dipperLog 64 – Heron Instruments flagship logger, offers a maximum storage capacity of 64,000 data points and an extended battery life up to 10 years. The dipperLog 64 comes in a wide variety of pressure ranges and deployment options.
dipperLog TOUGH – dipperLog TOUGH is a premium logger, with titanium body and transducer coupled with Teflon O-rings, is suitable for use in the most caustic and hazardous of environments. The dipperLog TOUGH offers a memory capacity of 64,000 data points and a choice of pressure ranges.
Water Level Logger Heron dipperLog Features:
- Memory – 32,000 or 64,000 data units (deepness and temperature)
- Download Speed – 32,000 data points/90 sec.
- Battery – 5 or 10 years life if sampling every 5 min
- Calibration Certificate
- Antifouling protection
- Wireless monitoring system
Water Level Logger Heron dipperLog Available Options:
- Stainless steel or titanium body
- barLog for automatic barometric compensation
- tapNtell for immediate real-time outputs
- showNtell hand held display
- SDI12 interface cable
barLog for barometric compensation is recommended.
Direct Read cable and Direct Read Well Head are required.
PC Communication Cable is required for programming and data download.