At a low price this datalogger will be able to provide you with accurate and fast data, working as a pluviometer. It is small and long lasting due to its special protection coverage and a very durable battery that will serve for long 10 years.
The information about the amount of rain and every time it is there, is stored in a memory, which is able to collect up to 60.000 data units. Taking the samples is based on the actual happening of the event and records every tip of the tipping bucket that takes place. .
Water Level Logger Solinst Rainlogger Edge Detailed Data:
The users of the levelogger can use special Levelogger programs to add the information about the results of their sampling. The instrument is effortlessly incorporated with the data about concretion into the data that is already in the Levelogger. It can show the connection between the actual facts and changes in water level.
All the software and additional products are consistent with this product. The data can be output everywhere, for example your computer or smartphone. Telemetry system is also a good and possible option for extracting and translating data from the instrument.
Water Level Logger Solinst Rainlogger Edge Advantages:
- All information can be added to the network
- Special coverage protects the device perfectly
- 60.000 data units in the memory
- No need of servicing a 10 year battery
- Almost every tipping-bucket will fit
- Solinst Telemetry Systems are available
Water Level Logger Solinst Rainlogger Edge Operation:
The program by which this instrument is controlled is easily installed and operated by every user. It provides optical connection between the PC, smartphone or a laptop. A special connector allows you to use the Rainlogger in the field.
Data which you collect can be output at any time and in convenient for you format, for example in the form of a graph or a table. Dependable memory and possibility to upgrade makes this program and instrument easy and pleasant in usage.
Water Level Logger Solinst Rainlogger Edge Applications:
- Local rainfall level measurement
- Most significant events are defined
- Stormwater management
- Distant ridge Remote investigation
- Perfect for correlating precipitation events to:
– Water level information
– Ridge and reservoir investigations
– Agricultural and forestry investigations