Control Panel Elentek Drytek 380V
- SKU: 01004
199.00 € excl. VAT
- motor overcurrent (adjustable)
- phase failure/loss
- min/max voltage (adjustable)
- max current (adjustable)
- dry running power factor (COS Ø adjustable)
Frequently Bought Together
Control panel with microprocessor for 1 single-phase or three-phase pump with power factor control. The ideal system for protecting the pump against dry-running. Practical and versatile, DRYTEK allows save the time of installation and reduces service costs.
DRYTEK control panels are assembled in ABS thermoplastic boxes with an original Elentek design, watertight, self-extinguishing, degree of protection IP55.
The DRYTEK has a practical LCD for reading the operating and alarm states, besides led lights and set-up pushbuttons on the front panel. External controls such as pressure and float switches can be connected to the terminal inside the panel.
All the set-up, control, and use operations are done by the front panel without the need to open the control box.
- Power supply 3~50/60 Hz 400V ±10%;
- Normally open contact for start;
- Pushbuttons for selecting operation and set up;
- Displaying of: volt, ampere, motor power factor (COS Ø) and alarms;
- Green led indicating motor running;
- Adjustable electronic control for motor overload;
- Motor’s control on 2 phases;
- Protection from:
• motor overcurrent (adjustable)
• phase failure/loss
• min/max voltage (adjustable)
• max current (adjustable)
• dry running power factor (COS Ø adjustable)
- Auto-restore from protection with 4 independently settable times 0÷250 minutes;
- Auxiliaries and motor protection fuses;
- Alarm output (NC-C-NO resistive load 5A / 250V);
- Main switch interlocking door;
- Enclosure in ABS, IP55;
- Ambient temperature: -5/+40 °C;
- Relative humidity 50% at 40 °C (not condensed).