QED AutoPump AP4.5 Ultra – High Temperature
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Price On Request
- Proprietary non-stick finishes on float and discharge tubes to reduce solids buildup
- 100% air-powered operation
- Corrosion-resistant 316-grade stainless steel metallic parts
- Reliable air control mechanism
- Ideal for high-temperature applications
- ATEX Certified
- Functions under positive or negative (vacuum) pressure environments
- Does not require clean dry air to function properly and pumps particles up to 1/8 inch in diameter.
- Air valves can pass 90-weight oil without fouling.
- Able to pump products with specific gravity as low as .72
- 5 Year Warranty
QED’s special AutoPump AP4.5 Ultra models are available to pump fluids up to 120ºC and are already proven in service. These high-temperature pumps use the highly reliable AutoPump core design and proprietary Ultra non-stick finishes, but add specialized materials of construction to extend the upper-temperature limit. The end result is a proven pump that delivers long-term durability, extended service intervals, and withstands high liquid temperatures.
AP4.5 builds upon the established AutoPump system, which has been the industry leader for over 30 years. Low-maintenance, the high-performance pump runs for months in wells where traditional pumps fail in days.
- Increase landfill gas extraction rates
- Reduced risk of liquid leakage through liners and side slope failures
- Lower rates of odors and non-methane organic compounds
- Field tests have shown that the AutoPump AP4 & AP4.5 Ultra will last up to 10 times longer between service events. Tested in the most severe applications
- Cleaning takes 50% less time, as determined by field tests
- Simple disassembly with no fasteners and no cotter pins
- AutoPumps require no surface timer-based controllers, bubblers, or sensors in the well to operate
AutoPump AP4 Ultra Applications
- Oil Refineries and Petrochemical
- Industrial Sites
- Remediation Sites