Water Level Meter Heron Dipper-T2
From: 645.00 €
The NEW dipper-T2 is a rugged and dependable water level meter made from high quality materials, easy to use for a wide variety of applications. The dipper-T2 is capable of measuring both static and falling head levels.
Static & drawDown Levels
The NEW dipper-T2 is a rugged and dependable water level meter made from high quality materials, easy to use for a wide variety of applications. The dipper-T2 is capable of measuring both static and falling head levels. Static mode is used for measuring the depth of water in wells, boreholes and standpipes. DrawDown mode is used for measuring fallingwater levels during purging, well development and for low flow sampling; helping to protect your pump from damage caused by dry running.
The Heron dipper-T2 is renowned for its premium, polyethylene coated yellow steel tape accuracy in measuring depth to water. Available in your choice of either metric or engineering scale.
Water Level Meter Heron Dipper-T2 Features:
- Electronic Module (IP65) – mode selectable for static and drawDown levels, removable for easy cleaning and servicing. Circuits and components are potted to protect from moisture and dust intrusion
- Sensitivity Switch – to adjust for false signals from cascading water
- Link – to prevent damage to the tape, the probe is sacrificed at the link area if snagged in the well
- Probe (IP68) – 5/8” fully pressure/depth rated*, no holes or recesses for contaminate build up
- Steel Tape – high tensile steel, jacketed with polyethylene, high break strength, stretch resistant and lifelong legibility – markings in metric (mm) or engineering scale (1/100’)
- Steel Tape Certified/Compliant to – ASME B89.1.7-2009 & MIL-STD-45662A Certified, FED GGG-T-106F & EEC Class II Compliant
- Padded Carry Case – to protect your precision water level meter from the elements
- Hanger – built in, to support the meter at the well head, allows for hands free deployment
- Tape Guide – built in, to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- Vinyl Holding Grip – molded to the frame, ergonomic easy grip
- Winding Handle – custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands