QED AutoPump AP4 Ultra – High Viscosity
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Price On Request
- Proprietary non-stick finishes on float and discharge tubes to reduce solids buildup
- 100% air-powered operation
- Corrosion-resistant 316-grade stainless steel metallic parts
- Reliable air control mechanism
- Ideal for high-temperature applications
- ATEX Certified
- Functions under positive or negative (vacuum) pressure environments
- Does not require clean dry air to function properly and pumps particles up to 1/8 inch in diameter.
- Air valves can pass 90-weight oil without fouling.
- Able to pump products with specific gravity as low as .72
- 5 Year Warranty
The new High Viscosity AP4 Ultra builds upon the established AutoPump system, which has been the industry leader for over 30 years. QED’s special AutoPump AP4 Ultra models are available to pump fluids up to 7,000 cSt.
AP4 Ultra builds upon the established AutoPump system, which has been the industry leader for over 30 years. Low-maintenance pump lasts up to 10 times longer between service events and requires 50% less time to clean.
- Increase landfill gas extraction rates
- Reduced risk of liquid leakage through liners and side slope failures
- Lower rates of odors and non-methane organic compounds
- Field tests have shown that the AutoPump AP4 & AP4.5 Ultra will last up to 10 times longer between service events. Tested in the most severe applications
- Cleaning takes 50% less time, as determined by field tests
- Simple disassembly with no fasteners and no cotter pins
- AutoPumps require no surface timer-based controllers, bubblers, or sensors in the well to operate
AutoPump AP4 Ultra Applications
- Oil Refineries and Petrochemical
- Industrial Sites
- Remediation Sites