QED AutoPump AP4+ for Aggressive Fluids
Price On Request
- Proprietary non-stick finishes on float and discharge tubes to reduce solids buildup
- 100% air-powered operation
- Stainless steel parts have been upgraded to 316-grade and nonmetallic internal parts are PVDF
- Reliable air control mechanism
- Ideal for high-temperature applications
- ATEX Certified
- Functions under positive or negative (vacuum) pressure environments
- Does not require clean dry air to function properly and pumps particles up to 1/8 inch in diameter
- The AP4+ air valves can pass 90-weight oil without fouling
- Able to pump products with specific gravity as low as .72
- Viscous pumps able to pump liquids up to 7,000 cSt
- 5 Year Warranty
The AutoPump AP4+ Aggressive Fluids model features upgraded materials for many parts to further extend the service life of the pump and to broaden the range of conditions each model can be used in.
All nonmetallic internal parts are PVDF, a high-grade engineering plastic with higher strength at elevated temperatures and extremely broad chemical resistance, including acidic and oxidizing cleaning agents sometimes used for pump maintenance.
The stainless steel parts have been upgraded to 316-grade for improved corrosion resistance.
QED’s patented AutoPump AP4+ was designed specifically to handle difficult conditions reliably and safely, including hydrocarbon (LNAPL and dissolved phase) remediation, landfill leachate and methane condensate pumping, solvent (dissolved phase and DNAPL) cleanup, suspended solids, silts, corrosives, and high viscosities, along with high temperatures and frequent starts and stop
Why choose the AutoPump AP4+
- Global certification for explosive conditions;
- Different constructions for different situations and needs (short and long bodies, top and bottom models);
- Easily removes liquids from wells contaminated with oil;
- Works in harmful and dangerous areas and explosive environments;
- Robust construction and durable materials.
- Increase landfill gas extraction rates.
- Reduced risk of liquid leakage through liners and side slope failures.
- Lower rates of odors and non-methane organic compounds.
- Field tests have shown that the AutoPump AP4 & AP4.5 Ultra will last up to 10 times longer between service events. Tested in the most severe applications.
- Cleaning takes 50% less time, as determined by field tests
- Simple disassembly with no fasteners and no cotter pins.
- AutoPumps require no surface timer-based controllers, bubblers, or sensors in the well to operate.
AutoPump AP4+ Applications
- Oil Refineries and Petrochemical
- Industrial Sites
- Remediation Sites
The exclusive air-driven well pump, certified globally, guarantees the best results in the most difficult conditions. With AutoPump AP4+ works in groundwater and land remediation, landfill, and sewage treatment are easy and safe.