Temperature Meter Heron Dipper-Temp-110
Price On Request
This portable model will provide accuracy while measuring water deepness in tanks, delivery pipes, wells, lakes or rivers, but its main purpose is to measure temperature.
This portable model will provide accuracy while measuring water deepness in tanks, delivery pipes, wells, lakes or rivers, but its main purpose is to measure temperature. The temperature is very important because it affects water and its physical properties and chemical internals. If there are any changes in biology or chemistry in the water, it should be known immediately because nowadays water is used widely in heat and cool systems at homes.
The tape of this instrument is covered with special heat proof covering, that is why it is able to work in extreme temperature conditions up to 110˚C and stand against harsh chemicals, which otherwise can cause a lot of damage.
Temperature Meter Heron Dipper-Temp-110 Features:
- Electronic Module (IP65) – is easily removable in case cleanup and service is needed, shows results on a bright screen
- Audio can be turned on or off
- Battery test button
- Working conditions: -10˚C to 110˚C
- Probe (IP68) – is adjusted for certain pressure and deepness and can be replaced or serviced in field
- Steel Tape – steel is strong against tension and doesn’t stretch. It is covered with Kynar and is characterized with extreme durability
- Padded Carry Case – for protecting the instrument
- Tape Guide And Hanger – for tape damage protection from the possible sharp rims of the well and supporting the tool on the top
- Vinyl Holding Grip – comfortable and solid handle on the frame
- Winding Handle – makes easy to rewind with gloves on